The Hotel is around 10 minutes’ drive to MICHLIFEN GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
The Michlifen hotel offers simple refinement and welcomes families and groups of friends throughout the year for unforgettable golfing and leisure stays.
The Hotel is around 15 minutes’ drive from MICHLIFEN GOLF COUNTRY CLUB
Rooms & Suite: 28 Deluxe Rooms – 32 Deluxe Suites – 8 Ambassador Suites – 2 Exceptional Suites (750 sq. m) – 1 Royal Pavilion (400 sq. m)
- Le Credray: French gastronomy. Opens from 7.30pm to 11pm.
- L’Oriental: Flavours from Morocco, Jordan & Lebanon. Opens from 7.30pm to 11pm
- Le Chalet: Mediterranean cuisine. Opens from 7am to 4pm.
Meetings & Events: The Resort boasts a fully equipped business centre and meeting rooms including sound system, video projector, Wi-Fi, reserved car park area and private access.
Hotel SPA: The luxurious 3500 sqm spa features 8 treatments rooms (5 individuals & 3 for couples) and 2 HAMMAMS.
- From €749 per Golfer (3 Nights on B&B + 2 Rounds of Golf + Private Airport Transfers from and to FEZ AIRPORT + Private Golf Transfers)
MICHLIFEN GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
The course was designed by Jack Nicklaus
The Michlifen Golf & Country Club boasts a majestic, preserved natural setting in the heart of the Middle Atlas, a region known for the charm of its Alpine-style architecture. This superb 18-hole course is located at an altitude of 1650 metres, amid stunning mountain landscapes with evergreen oak and cedar forests. The course is dotted with breath-taking panoramic views, stands of hundred-year-old trees and rocky outcrops that are a reminder of the force of time. The Michlifen Golf & Country Club awaits you for an exceptional experience surrounded by nature. All materials used for greens, tees, bunkers and fairways follow USGA specifications.
- Course style: Native Parkland
- Length: Par 72, 7,325 yards
- Greens and Tees: Creeping Bent.
- Fairways and Roughs: Kentucky Bluegrass,
- Outer rough areas: Fescue and Native Grasses